Catholic Focus / Prayer
Prayer is an aspiration of the heart, it is a simple glance directed to heaven, it is a cry of gratitude and love in the midst of trail as well as joy; finally, it is something great, supernatural, which expands my soul and unites me to Jesus.
— St.Therese of Lisieux
The students in our school take every opportunity to spend time in conversation with our Lord.
- We start our day with prayer over the announcements, and together the students have learned The Acts of Faith, Hope, and Love this year.
- Every Thursday at 9:00am the school gathers to celebrate Holy Mass– all are welcome to attend with us.
- On the first Thursday of every month, all of the classes are invited to participate in Adoration during the day in the church and we close our day together in Benediction.
- On Marian Feast Days our students gather together to pray the Mysteries of the Holy Rosary.
- The students also raise their voices in song on Tuesday afternoons as we practice the Liturgical pieces that we sing together on our Thursday Masses.
- At the beginning of the year, each class wrote a prayer that reflects the needs and gratitude. Our staff has written and recites a prayer of Faith. As a school we pray for special intentions.
Finally we pray for you, please pray for us.